Sunday, December 27, 2009

Untitled

Photobucket

 

I will not give myself away
I will not trust until you show me trustworthiness
I am done with the dance of romance
my toes are numb from being walked on
my back is broken from scrubbing your floor
my heart is broken for letting so much slide
I hope I have finally developed an allergy to bullshit after such intense exposure
I am on hiatus for an extended period of time

 

Photobucket

"but lets just say that I've learned a lot about setting boundaries and enforcing them. I felt very taken advantage of in the second break up this year and I'll never let that happen again. My kindness and charity was repaid with betrayal and lies.": Kindness and charity? how so, your life a shit storm when I met you you dumb ass arrogant jerk! You know damn wel lif there is any soul in you at all I never ever lied or was a fucking charity case. Boundaries, yeah maybe you should keep you dick in your pants and your ego on hold. creep!
MY GOD YOUR SO FULL OF YOURSELF

Posted via web from Andrea Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting