Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the front line

spiritually speaking
who signed me up for this?
taken to the limit one more time
the very edge of reason
if our instincts are true
I would have killed
my spirit says forgive
when the human capacity
stretched too far
snaps into animal
truly harsh concepts to live

what do you do when
your last living parent
betrays on that level

apparently there is a war going on
and love needs to win
we have to be strong
and true
the only truth is love

torn on dichotomies torturous rack
the odds are stacked
against me
I must like it that way
I am writing the movie

I will return
the conquering hero
carrying the banner of love
no matter how deep the trenches
I serve proudly in the front lines

Posted via web from Andrea Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting