Monday, November 29, 2010

Untitled

Photobucket


a whisper blows into my soul
I need to walk my path alone
my path is filled with stones


only I can find my way
every day is judgement day
freedom a lightning bolt  away

I turn again to myself with age
lured into a rusted  gilded cage
bars should not hold a sage

time to rise
and shine
right time

mists of confusion
derail observation
find clarity in self conversation

resolve
dissolving
another lost dream
 
getting stronger with time
the longer I hold on
to the dream
 
of living the life
I choose for me
you see

prayers do not come
in your presence dear

open your heart that the end is near
do not approach this all with fear

disguising it as anger
sets off alarms of danger

instincts call to go
I cannot ignore

Posted via email from Transmissions from Sista Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting