Sunday, March 13, 2011

SistaStarbird on Facebook

**A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer** **It sings because it has a song**
Check out this website I found at facebook.com
Please "like" Sista Starbirds Face book page if you like the music. If you really like it please share. Thank you! Genre psychedelic electro-acoustic Members Sister Starbird Hometown Anacortes WA Record Label http://www.reverbnation.com/label/radiobunker About The music Of Sister Starbird of The Rainbow Nation Description one woman singing playing guitar transmissions from Sista Starbird Biography Born from a long line of Sioux medicine women, of the bird clan. Mixed with Viking blood. To form this being. I am Sister Starbird of the Rainbow Nation. I am an artist. I am a vehicle of Divinity/Humanity. I do not write songs, they come through me.

Sell music itunes
Quantcast

QuantcastBlankstand alone player

Posted via email from Transmissions from Sista Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting