Monday, April 4, 2011

Purple Lotus Cleaning & Healing - Fruitvale - Oakland, CA

5.0 star rating
4/24/2009

Purple Lotus Cleaning and Healing is an absolute must if your house needs: organization, cleaning, or just energetic clearing.

I am a full time business lady and single mom so cleaning is not always prioritized on my 'things to do list'. Lotus was prompt,  thorough, professional, and a pleasure to have in my home. She first helped me organize my space for a couple hours and then proceeded to clean every little nook and surface. The attention to detail was extraordinary.

There was also a strong element of energetic clearing.  If you believe in stagnant energy, Lotus will address this and brighten up your space. I cannot recommend this service enough. I will be calling it up next month.

Was this review …?

 

Posted via email from Transmissions from Sista Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting