Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sista Starbird on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120391374713677#!/SisterStarbird?sk=app_2405167945

 

Born from a long line of Sioux medicine women, of the bird clan. Mixed with Viking blood. To form this being. I am Sister Starbird of the Rainbow Nation. I am an artist. I am a vehicle of Divinity/Humanity. I do not write songs, they come through me. MY TRIBE is rainbow burners diversifying creativity shiny spirits revel in mortality dancing in paradox joyously radical REVOLUTIONIZERS Anti-Capitalist-anarchist-artists radical feminists spirit warriors bold intelligence fearless style shining smiles playful souls surrender control to the highest power of LOVE!

Posted via email from Transmissions from Sista Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting