Friday, November 6, 2009

Sister Starbird | Andrea Starbird - Posterous

Abuse survivor, ready to thrive! Artist, Singer/Songwriter, Poet, Dancing Fool, Old Soul, Young at Heart!
A Rose just beginning to bloom!
I will serve myself from now on
my willingness to give myself away gone
romantic delusions scoured away
with myself is where I want to stay
no more bowing to the need to be
in a couple delusionally
I am an army of one I'm good with that
I have found myself and there's no going back
I love myself just the way I am
no more bending backwards for any man
I won't go back on this you see
I really love being me

Latest posts from

Imageshack - picture260t - Uploaded by inresidence on Nov 06
vacation on Nov 06
bob marley - no woman no cry on Nov 06
instinct on Oct 27
Imageshack - animation4tq - Uploaded by inresidence on Oct 26

This blog has 17 subscribers:

Reckon

Reckon
Chris Weige

sachin

sachin
Sachin Agarwal

Svartling

Svartling

@jessewright

@jessewright
jesse wright

nischal

nischal
Nischal Shetty

koltregaskes

koltregaskes
Kol Tregaskes

moerman

moerman
Nicolas Moerman

JennKim

JennKim
Jennifer Kim

jackalopekid

jackalopekid
Adam

kenloo

kenloo
Eric Yap


Andrea's other stuff...

SistaStarbird's Twitter

  SistaStarbird's Twitter
Andrea's Facebook

  Andrea's Facebook
inresidence's YouTube Channel

  inresidence's YouTube Channel
sistastarbird's YouTube Channel

  sistastarbird's YouTube Channel
sistastarbird

  sistastarbird
Sistastarbird’s Blog

  Sistastarbird’s Blog

Posted via web from Andrea Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting