Thursday, April 15, 2010

long term camping homelessness

Now that I am packing to leave, where I have lived for a year, I am scared. I  can't live here any more,  I couldn't work things out, it is beyond my understanding. I don't know what else to do. I have lived in the woods on BLM land before, but I was younger and not alone. Now is different, I have to be able to make it to doctors appointments or I could have a heart attack. I'm scared to death. I really keep thinking everything is going to be OK and I am trying tioo keep my chin up, think good thoughts and all that but I am already exhausted, should I check my self in to fairfax? I am looking forward to Beltane at wolf creek!

I just don't know if I cann aford to live down here in the bay area.

 

Posted via web from Andrea Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting