Thursday, April 22, 2010

You are your own true love.

 


You have to care more about where you're feeling and how

you want to feel, than anything else. You have to care more

than what your husband thinks. You have to care more than

what your mother-in-law thinks. You have to care more than

what your neighbors think. You have to care more than what

your church thinks or your government thinks. You have to

care more than what anything that is outside of you thinks, because

by caring about how you feel, you can shift your vibration.

And when you shift your vibration, every relationship shifts.
Every single one. ~Abrahm-Hicks~

 

 

 

I finally really do

Care about me more than

you or you or you

ready to step up

into the real me

the next level is here

 

NOW IN ME

I AM FREE

TO PURSUE MY DESTINY

 

vibrations and dreams

call to me

all I want is to be free

of roles games lies

I am already gone in my mind

it is only a matter of time

 

 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Posted via web from

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting