Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grief

Apparently no-one wants me to live near them or in their house, I am dying from a lack of real friends yet no-one can understand that I have grief, so my life has been a mess and nobody wants to really know me, fine.

So I am on my own. This is not new to me. I raised my daughters on my own, I raised myself with the help of my big sister, I miss her so. She was more of a Momma to me than anyone. She died of bone cancer. She passed away being loved. I realize now that I may never be truly loved or understood, I did have this once but sadly he also died. I am trying very hard to live the highest path, I do not understand why my pain causes others to shut me out. what am I doing that is so terrible no-one wants to even know me?

Posted via web from Transmissions from Sista Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting