Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day a Double Edged Sword

I have been crying all day

It started with nightmares and flashbacks

I am still very sick with bronchitis

I couldn't wake up, I almost didn't want to

My Mother was a child molesting drunk

she is dead now and I am glad

she will never hurt anyone again

My youngest daughter was taken from me when she was 4 1/2

by my ex mother in -law who didn't even know me

she wanted my daughter before she was even born

demanded visitation rights while I was still nursing!

It broke me and my little family of girls

we couldn't even say her name out loud for a long time

I moved back to Washington to fight for custody

I learned there is only justice for those that have the big bucks to pay lawyers (liars)

She is turning 20 now and out of her grandmothers house and clutches

We haven't all been together in 12 years?

It's going to happen at the end of this month

this will be my Mothers day

to see my beautiful daughters laughing together again!

knowing this will keep me going

and going up to Washington at the end of the month

My daughters are amazing

I love them with all my broken heart

I   live near my oldest

I miss her little sisters

I need to be closer to them

because my heart is breaking

Posted via web from Transmissions from Sista Starbird

No comments:

Post a Comment


QuantcastBlankBand website hosting